CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, Im Tyler Stewart!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello, Im Tyler Stewart! on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Tyler_stewart

Hello, my name is Tyler. PSN name Tyler_stewart. Ive had LBP since may something of 2009. I love LBP!! Who doesnt Smile! Im 15 and and all around kind of guy in create mode. Im in a create group called "Lead Curators" and its the best group EVER! Haha. Anyways, happy forum posting cyclops !

2 Re: Hello, Im Tyler Stewart! on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Sage

Welcome, Tyler! We hope you enjoy your stay here at CraftWorld! The "go to" destination for everything LBP2! Very Happy

3 Re: Hello, Im Tyler Stewart! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:59 am

SR20DETDOG

Welcome to Craftworld Tyler,
We're still in the early stages here as you can see so it's great to already have new members joining. Hope you enjoy yourself here:D

4 Re: Hello, Im Tyler Stewart! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:05 am

plasmavore

Hi there! Welcome to CraftWorld!

If you need any help, feel free to ask Sage, MeltedGummybear or myself for assistance Smile

Have a nice stay!

5 Re: Hello, Im Tyler Stewart! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 am

Tommy012345

It seems CraftWorld has become a gathering of LittleBigWorkshop, LittleBigPlanet Central & the EU Forum Members! Smile

6 Re: Hello, Im Tyler Stewart! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Tyler_stewart

Anyone know how to automatically stop receiving emails? I have to manually do it for every topic...

7 Re: Hello, Im Tyler Stewart! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Sage

Click "Profile" > "Settings" Then uncheck/check everything you want/do not want.

8 Re: Hello, Im Tyler Stewart! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Tyler_stewart

Sage wrote:Click "Profile" > "Settings" Then uncheck/check everything you want/do not want.

Thanks!!

9 Re: Hello, Im Tyler Stewart! on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Sage

No problem, it's what i'm here for. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum