Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Sonic project, Sonic : The chaos corruption

+3
plasmavore
ShamgarBlade
kyllian1212
7 posters

Do you want hubs or special stage implemented?

My Sonic project, Sonic : The chaos corruption Vote_lcap14%My Sonic project, Sonic : The chaos corruption Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
My Sonic project, Sonic : The chaos corruption Vote_lcap14%My Sonic project, Sonic : The chaos corruption Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
My Sonic project, Sonic : The chaos corruption Vote_lcap0%My Sonic project, Sonic : The chaos corruption Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
My Sonic project, Sonic : The chaos corruption Vote_lcap43%My Sonic project, Sonic : The chaos corruption Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kyllian1212

Well my project.(i hope we are allowed to do projects)
Since LBP2 has tons of new gadgets,like sackbots,bounce pads,direct control seat,logic and even more,i think it should be great to do a Sonic project.
Ive made here some categorys,so we can remember what the history is , the zones etc.

Logo : (No logo yet,it will be made on paint/Paint.NET
/whatever else)

History : (No history yet,the history will be based on the title of my project)

Zones : (No zones yet,max 6 or 7)

Hub world : Your choice. (ill type yes or no)

Special stages : Your choice too. (ill type yes or no,like hub world)

Features:
-Following Tails,like Sonic 2(only if i get the kit)
-Red colored bounce pad , to be old school stylish
-Powers ups (Rings box etc. but also powers ups from lbp2)
- Question 3D Camera Question
-Cutscenes
- Question Bonus zones Question
And thats it.
Also,maybe the first zone preview IF i get the BETA.
Well thats it for now!(NOTE:I'am a noob at doing goods levels)

VOTE CANCELLED!

Last edited by kyllian1212 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Hmm. Sounds cool! I haven't played sonic too much, so I don't know what hub world or special stages would be. Other than that, sounds like fun. Smile

plasmavore

plasmavore

I know what a hub world is (I'm guessing a level with patches going to all the other levels?) but please enlighten us on what a 'special stage' is Smile

kyllian1212

A Special stage is stage where you can collect the chaos emeralds.
Some exemple.

Sonic Advance 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paFyIxYkme4&feature=related

Sonic Advance 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn5n9JOHMEI

Sonic Advance 3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nEEhWMFjUU&feature=related

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Wow! Those special stages looked very cool! I would love to see something like that in a LBP level...

kyllian1212

Ive just got an idea for the name of the first zone : Hill Shade.
What do you think?Also,it needs a boss...

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

That sounds like a cool name! What would the background and scenery look like?

Sage

Sage

This is definitely a good idea, I would really like to see the final outcome of it and how you choose execute it.

kyllian1212

ShamgarBlade wrote:That sounds like a cool name! What would the background and scenery look like?

Maybe like wave ocean from Sonic 2006.

[EDIT]BOSS IDEA!!Well,at start he shoot missiles,Sonic Adventure DX-ish,then after,he could do a small laser ,but then go down,because is egg mobile had no longer energy,he recharges,then he goes up and repeat until you beat it!

dlbpc

dlbpc

I'd say leave out the hub, it'd be just as effective to give each level keys to the rest and link them chronologically.

It should be interesting to see how this project turns out.

kyllian1212

Wait,the vote heavent finished but ill set it to 30 days.
[EDIT]Oh well,no more hubs...

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

kyllian1212 wrote:Wait,the vote heavent finished but ill set it to 30 days.
[EDIT]Oh well,no more hubs...

I still like the idea of special stages. Those would be very cool if you pulled it off well!

kyllian1212

I dont want so much to remove it...
Also,im on the beta,everyone that get in the beta will test the first zone,MAYBE!

thejollyrajah

The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

I would offer my hand in music composition but I'm already buried in projects. Sad

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Haha, poor Jolly!!
Don't worry man!

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

kyllian1212

thejollyrajah wrote:I would offer my hand in music composition but I'm already buried in projects. Sad

If you want. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum