CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello!! (^_^)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello!! (^_^) on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 pm

goodgirl_arcee

Hello everyone! My PSN is goodgirl_arcee, and I've just joined this great site!Very Happy I'm currently playing the LBP2 beta, where I have 3 tester levels so far, and back on LBP1 I have 4 levels.

It's always great to meet other LBP users
Very Happy cheers

2 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm

TheChannel

The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)
Oh hai there
This site isnt that active but we have to try and turn that around

^ Signature by me ^
'Only when you lose everything can you do anything"

CreationGuide

3 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 am

ShamgarBlade

TheChannel wrote:Oh hai there
This site isnt that active but we have to try and turn that around

Amen! Lol. Anyways welcome! We'll definitely try to keep it somewhat lively around here with what little group of people we have right now. hopefully things will get better as we progress.

4 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 am

goodgirl_arcee

Thank you for the welcome! I'm sure as LBP2 starts to take off, it will get much busier on here, especially if we spread the word Very Happy

5 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:24 pm

ShamgarBlade

goodgirl_arcee wrote:Thank you for the welcome! I'm sure as LBP2 starts to take off, it will get much busier on here, especially if we spread the word Very Happy

And if we get some willing and qualified people to be html and java encoders. Smile

6 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Sage

Welcome to CraftWorld!

Sure it might not be too active... or active at all, but spreading the word is the best you could do to help our humble little community flourish. Smile

7 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:31 pm

ShamgarBlade

Flourish.... flourish.... I think I am in love with that word now! Very Happy Flourish....

8 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:26 am

goodgirl_arcee

lol! @ ShamgarBlade! Never really given that word much thought, but now..........

Thanks for the Welcome Sage! I love your profile drawing!!!! And everyone seems to have really cool signatures! How do I get one? And how do I post with one? Awwwwwww, I'm sooooo technically useless Crying or Very sad

9 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:08 am

SR20DETDOG

Hi there Goodgirl, welcome to Craft world.

As the others have already stated it's not particularly active yet, it's still a very new site but time should change that.

To change your signature just go to your 'Profile' ( this little fella) up the top. Then click on the 'signature' tab. If you need any more help just ask, I don't know everything on this site but I know most stuff.

I hope you still have fun here.
Pop in every now and then and see what's up. Smile

10 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:30 am

goodgirl_arcee

Hello SR20DETDOG- Thank you also for the welcome and help (you also have a very cool signature!). I shall have a mess around with the signature thing later and see what happens!
I did manage to add a picture to my profile - it's from one of my LBP2 beta levels! lol! It's a sackbot disco!Yay.
Ahhh, I love sackbots - if only they could make them real, lifesize and we could get them to do all those menial tasks no one like doing!

11 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:57 am

SR20DETDOG

Thanks, I only did the lightning in my sig though. As you probably read TheZimInvader drew my sackboy for me.

Life size sackbots would be cool but imagine how cool toy sackbots would be if they were actual robots too!

Those would sell in seconds, especially if they sold with those screen eyes that display love hearts and such. I would SO buy one of those!

12 Re: Hello!! (^_^) on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:11 am

goodgirl_arcee

Oh wow yes! Toy sackbots!!! I vote for that.
Although I've still got 3 sackboys on order that still haven't come in!LOL Been on order forever - one since last November!! Crying or Very sad At least my 12 inch sackboy came last month.He's sooo cute. sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum