Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

does any1 want to share the lbp2 beta

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1does any1 want to share the lbp2 beta Empty does any1 want to share the lbp2 beta Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:22 pm

two worlds

two worlds

i really want the beta so plz if u have it congact me with dragonslayed2926

luckypucky13

Me too! I'm getting CE, and I already have a bunch of DLC that you can have in exchange.

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

No guys, sorry. First off that is illegal to do. Second, the beta ends tomorrow so there is really no point. However, the LBP2 game will be released in stores in the next week or two. So be sure to look out for that. It's going to be amazing.

luckypucky13

Ya I got CE pre-ordered. 7 days and 16.5 hours!

5does any1 want to share the lbp2 beta Empty Re: does any1 want to share the lbp2 beta Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:44 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Me too. It's very exciting, I can't wait to see what everyone does with the new tools and materials!

luckypucky13

NEXT TUESDAY!!!! :DD Gunneh game all night, maybe play sick the next day Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum