Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What YOU can do to help us out!

+5
TheChannel
ShamgarBlade
Sage
SR20DETDOG
Melted Gummybear
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What YOU can do to help us out! Empty What YOU can do to help us out! Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Hello everyone! As you can see, our site is growing very quickly, more and more people are coming every day. With the more people that come here, we need to update the site a bit, add more flare! So here are some things that you can do to help!

- Help out with HTML editing.
- Help out with Java encoding.
- Help out with CSS
- Advertise the site!
- Post in the variety of boards
- Report found site bugs
- Suggest what YOU would like to see!!

I have made this a board of it's own because I want to document the site bugs and fixes, so that as we progress we can look back and see how much we've done!

I am in high hopes that we continue going in the direction we are, but we are in HIGH need of Java and HTML people, so PLEASE try and help us out, if anyone does help out, they will get a special place on the site, but we really need help of the community! Thanks!
-Gummy

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

2What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:04 pm

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Well I can do the last 3 and eventually I can start advertising this site on LBP2, YouTube etc.

I have made a few websites using HTML coding but I have the feeling that this site would a bit too advanced for me.

3What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Great to see someone is helping out!
Thanks!

4What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:27 am

Sage

Sage

Yes, I will help however I can. I really want to see this thread flourish. Smile

5What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Aghh..
I may just give up on the site.

6What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:40 pm

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Melted Gummybear wrote:Aghh..
I may just give up on the site.
As much as I want to say no, it looks like your having no luck finding a HTML, Java and CSS crew. So I don't know Sad

7What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:14 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

That stinks... I wish I knew how to do that sort of stuff, but I don't.

8What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Sage

Sage

This is absolutely no good at all... I have this site bookmarked and I check it everyday, looking for something new... usually i'm the only one online...

I really hope some more people show up so we don't have to shut down this site... Sad

9What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:02 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Sage wrote:This is absolutely no good at all... I have this site bookmarked and I check it everyday, looking for something new... usually i'm the only one online...

I really hope some more people show up so we don't have to shut down this site... Sad

That's exactly what I do Sage. Sad

10What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:17 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Same, with me.

Everyone listen up, Go find an HTML coder, we need one.

We can do this, ♫ Like a Boss ♫

11What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Find some coders, ♫ Like a Boss ♫
Pimp the site, ♫ Like a Boss ♫

12What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

I took a look at some CSS the other day to see if I could understand it.... and yea... it would take me a few months to learn that...

13What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:11 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

I dont think the sites HTML is very complex, I think the layout of the code is extremly horribly layed out

14What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:49 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

What does this site run on? HTML alone? orr CSS alone, or both. I learned a bit of html back in 7th grade, but I haven't used it since.

15What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:53 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Not sure what it exactly runs on, but seeing as we need HTML coders...

16What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

We more or less need Javascript and CSS :l
It is actually very complex..

17What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Umm... I Am Help... Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:47 pm

LittleBigFan1245

Hello, I Can Encode Html Jave And Others. I Could Help You Out With The Site! Can I Help? What a Face

18What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:17 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Yes you can certainly help right away.
PM GummyBear and he will set you up.

19What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Sage

Sage

Could this be the break we're looking for?

20What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:33 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

It might just be!

21What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:37 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Hahaha, well, anything right now would help.

22What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Sage

Sage

I just realized we have over 100 members... I am utterly surprised that almost none of them post.. at all...

23What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Sage wrote:I just realized we have over 100 members... I am utterly surprised that almost none of them post.. at all...

Yes... It is very sad. Sad

24What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Karnaksow

Karnaksow

Patience, People will come. I think this is a good LBP site, when LBP2 is released maybe that's the time to do a little crafty advertising/promotion.

25What YOU can do to help us out! Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Yea... but you gotta admit, we need someone to make this site look more spiffy. I would, but I have no idea how to use HTML/CSS/Java...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum