Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Answering Little Big Planet 2 Questions.

+3
Karnaksow
SR20DETDOG
TheChannel
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Answering Little Big Planet 2 Questions. Empty Answering Little Big Planet 2 Questions. Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:09 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

I have recently received Little Big Planet 2 Beta so if you have any questions that you need answering feel free to ask me. Very Happy

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

I do have a question.

If you connect the controlinator or DCS to a piston using the sixaxis part, can it be set to change,
1)Speed only
2)Direction only
3)Speed and Direction
4)Length (the further the controller is tilted the further the piston extends)

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Okay I will get onto that the next time I start up the Beta

Karnaksow

Karnaksow

Hello!

Right, may be a silly first question, but where are the power gloves in the LBP2 beta? They are not in my popit tools.

Secondly, of the new tools, one shot is missing from many options where it would be really useful. Is there a logic tool or something which does just the same thing?

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

@Karnaksow

- Yea I know, the power gloves are missing for me too. Maybe they were needed to be worked on and will be added in the beta sometime.

- Sorry I have no experience with one shot. I know I seen it a few time but it confuses me so I dont use it. If it is what i am thinking (A permanent switch?) You can use a "Battery".

Karnaksow

Karnaksow

Usually need a one shot to activate an emitter or something to do it once only. Say if your using a player sensor that is connected to an emitter, the normal way will just emit something every time you go in and out of range. One shot will do it once only. One shot is in some tools and not others, strange!

I can get round it, its just a pain.

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

With an Emitter there is a setting that is something like
"Max Emitted" if you set that to 1, it will only ever make 1.

Karnaksow

Karnaksow

Yeah, that's usually what I do with an emitter. Been using the score giver, without the one shot when connected to a sensor it will repeat points being given. Off the top of my head there has been a few occasions where for not having a one shot, i've resorted to the old emitting a sensor trick. Maybe its something they will add later. Smile

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

@SR20DETDOG

I was able to do these controlls

On/Off - If the controller is tilted it will move.
OneShot - When titled it will do a whole extend and contraction
Direction - Moves the way you tilt it.
Speed - The more it is on a tilt the faster it will go.

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

TheChannel wrote:@SR20DETDOG

I was able to do these controlls

On/Off - If the controller is tilted it will move.
OneShot - When titled it will do a whole extend and contraction
Direction - Moves the way you tilt it.
Speed - The more it is on a tilt the faster it will go.

Thanks. I had a feeling that would be the case.

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

I've been wondering, how well do LBP1 levels transfer over to LBP2? I've heard that there have been some problems for others...

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Unfortuantly I havent been able to step online due to the 800 and some MB patch!!! I have to download that sometime...

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Karnaksow wrote:Usually need a one shot to activate an emitter or something to do it once only. Say if your using a player sensor that is connected to an emitter, the normal way will just emit something every time you go in and out of range. One shot will do it once only. One shot is in some tools and not others, strange!

Hello!
The 1 shot option is only available to certain things when it's connected Wink
What you can do to set one shot to an emitter, is connect a switch to the emitter, and then when you do that, go back to the emitter options, and it should have the ability to change to one shot!

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

tristanjmnz

tristanjmnz

Is it possible to make the camera rotate all the way to one side to make it seem like an over-the-shoulder game? that would be cool :3

http://www.wix.com/tristanjmnz/littlebigplanet2d

Karnaksow

Karnaksow

tristanjmnz wrote:Is it possible to make the camera rotate all the way to one side to make it seem like an over-the-shoulder game? that would be cool :3

There was some rumour that you would be able to do just that. I suppose it could work IF only used from the new camera/play angles playing on the back wall.

Karnaksow

Karnaksow

Melted Gummybear wrote:
Karnaksow wrote:Usually need a one shot to activate an emitter or something to do it once only. Say if your using a player sensor that is connected to an emitter, the normal way will just emit something every time you go in and out of range. One shot will do it once only. One shot is in some tools and not others, strange!

Hello!
The 1 shot option is only available to certain things when it's connected Wink
What you can do to set one shot to an emitter, is connect a switch to the emitter, and then when you do that, go back to the emitter options, and it should have the ability to change to one shot!

Hello!

For me one shot is only available on switches, not on players sensors or anything else. I know what you mean by adjusting after fitting the connection, but even before, you can see the option there but were greyed out until connected. I will check later to see what has the one shot option. Having not got power gloves and a full cutscene camera plus other things, maybe there are different Beta versions handed out?

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Yes, you can!
Go to the camera, set it to Local Space. Then rotate to your liking!

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

tristanjmnz

tristanjmnz

Awesome, I would like to see a level with a camera like that. Very Happy

http://www.wix.com/tristanjmnz/littlebigplanet2d

plasmavore

plasmavore

tristanjmnz wrote:Awesome, I would like to see a level with a camera like that. Very Happy
So would I, it would be very confusing! Very Happy

It would be great if the camera randomly changed throughout the level, so it will be upside-down at one point, then it will look like you are running vertically.

-Good idea!

Karnaksow

Karnaksow

I got a prize the other day and found out it was NEON, like the holograhic material but solid and more vibrant in colour. Anyone know how you get it, its not in my popit, I have 2 Hologram materials though.

EDIT: Found it under Glass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum