Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you were part of MM...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If you were part of MM... Empty If you were part of MM... Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:15 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

If you were a part of Media Molecule or the team that helped develop ideas for LBP2, what kind of ideas would you have come up with for the game?

As an example, I really like the idea of a texture creator. I'm pretty sure that this will not be in LBP2, but it would be awesome. You would get to import textures, edit the textures' properties, and use it however you want.

Now what about you?

2If you were part of MM... Empty Re: If you were part of MM... Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 am

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Ability to remap the controls of Sackboy to fit your playstyle.
I would change R2 to Jump and L2 to Shoot the Paintinator.

3If you were part of MM... Empty Re: If you were part of MM... Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:13 pm

kyllian1212

Hmm...
Maybe a Super Bubble,that if you collect it,it would put you 100 points.

4If you were part of MM... Empty Re: If you were part of MM... Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:01 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

You know... I think it would be awesome if they released a power up that was kind of like the "star" in mario, where you become invincible for a few seconds and nothing has the ability to hurt you. Also, you could run into enemies and they would die instantly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum