Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Water?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Water? Empty Water? Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

I remember seeing a video of LBP2, I am pretty sure it was Spaff giving the demonstration. He was talking about the Creatinator and he said at one point that you can shoot water out of it.

Is real wat0rz!11! already confirmed?

2Water? Empty Re: Water? Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:47 am

Sackman1

Sackman1

There are 4 types of bullet that can be emitted: Water, Fire and the other two I dont know. You can see the fire bullet in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P5S5vZjybw&feature=related

Sackman1 geek

3Water? Empty Re: Water? Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 pm

UpintheDC

UpintheDC

Awesome video! I like how the Controlinator Circuit Board is layed out.

4Water? Empty Re: Water? Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:30 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

I assume one of the other 4 is Goo.
As seen in a lot of video from Gamescon

5Water? Empty Re: Water? Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

TheChannel wrote:I assume one of the other 4 is Goo.
As seen in a lot of video from Gamescon

OOooOOoo goo sounds like lots of fun! Smile

6Water? Empty Re: Water? Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 am

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Yes, the creatinator does shoot water, fire, electricity and plasma! It's like having an emitter stuck to your sackboys head! You can also fire other things from it, including custom made projectiles, and then tweak how many it can fire and how often -basically the same types of controls you find in the emitter settings.

It's quite cool, although does look a bit funny on sackboys head! Plus, Sackbots can also be programmed to use the creatinator! An enemy sackbot can use one on your sackboy!lol!

Emitters can also emit water, so you can give the effect of raining, or even a waterfall on your levels!

7Water? Empty Re: Water? Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:39 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

So whats this water like, is it different from animated textures?

8Water? Empty Re: Water? Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:28 am

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

The water is really great. It looks like a raindrop and is nicely animated like a real drop of water! It even splats when it hits something! You can also change the size and speed at which it is fired or emitted. For instance, if you emit many drops together and at a faster speed, it gives the effect of constant stream - great if you want to create something like a waterfall.
It's a cool new addition to the game!
cheers

9Water? Empty Re: Water? Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 am

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Does this mean you can create puddles and stuff for your level?

10Water? Empty Re: Water? Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:41 am

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Hmmm. I haven't tried creating puddles and stuff yet. I have made a 'rain' effect on a couple of my levels and the water does indeed 'splat' on impact with the floor, but doesn't appear to stay - although I guess if you had heavy rain, in theory it could flood the level! lol! I think I need to experiment with this feature more.
It was broadcast at one point that you might be able to 'fill in' certain areas of a level with water (without the need to use water on the whole level). I haven't come across this yet, but it would be a really great feature if you could! It might already exist -be right under my nose! There's so many new features to get to grips with, I haven't tried everything yet and even then, I know that not everything is included in the beta!

LBP 2 is going to be seriously packed with features when it comes out!

11Water? Empty Re: Water? Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:02 am

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Sounds Promising Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]