Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Thanks" Button and system.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Thanks" Button and system. Empty "Thanks" Button and system. Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Fishrock123

Fishrock123

I think the site could use a "Thanks" button and system, similar to LBPC. (Or kudos if you come from the PSO/PSEU forums)

That is all.

Http://Twitter.com/Fishrock123

2"Thanks" Button and system. Empty Re: "Thanks" Button and system. Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

I did see a thanks button one time in this forum, I have no clue what happened to it though.

3"Thanks" Button and system. Empty Re: "Thanks" Button and system. Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 am

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Hmm.. I used the thanks button just the other day.. I wonder where it is..

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

4"Thanks" Button and system. Empty Re: "Thanks" Button and system. Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Fishrock123

Fishrock123

Dunno, but it's back now.

/can be locked.

Http://Twitter.com/Fishrock123

5"Thanks" Button and system. Empty Re: "Thanks" Button and system. Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Not showing up right now for me..
Gosh I need to get some HTML and Java people.

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]