Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What YOU can do to help us out!

+5
TheChannel
ShamgarBlade
Sage
SR20DETDOG
Melted Gummybear
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What YOU can do to help us out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:47 pm

LittleBigFan1245

I Guess I'd Be Helpful? Lol.

27What YOU can do to help us out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:35 am

Sage

Sage

LittleBigFan1245 wrote:I Guess I'd Be Helpful? Lol.

Private Message MeltedGummybear, tell him what kind of coding you can do, and he'll get back to you on what you can do to help the site. Smile

28What YOU can do to help us out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:26 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Is Melted_Gummybear even here anymore? I know he has been playing the beta, cuz I have seen his name around...

29What YOU can do to help us out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:43 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

*Walks In*

*Looks Around*

*Sighs*

*Walks Out*

30What YOU can do to help us out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 pm

ninjasackboy

awww I wish I could help and really wanna help but im busy trying to get a new Beta code Sad Once I get a new one or someone gamshares it with me I'll will be looking for these coders and be all over this site like me all over my moon THIS SITE WILL LIVE ON!!!!!!!!!!! I am a sackbot and we aid you harder than a 1st aid kit....(I really need some new jokes) P.S

It would be a real help if you could gameshare a code if you can't don't sweat it! I just really miss my sackbot chika-dee-dee Crying or Very sad If you can..... cheers WOOT add me ninjasackboyy (Just like that) DO NOT! add jojoskater34 thats older than my grandsack named grandsack Laughing after that this site will be so beautiful you'll cry lol!

31What YOU can do to help us out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What YOU can do to help us out! Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:54 am

vezonfan01

this site is pretty good and like you said above its a shame no one else visits:/anyway you still need a html encoder?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum