Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post apocalyptic racing

+3
FlameAtNight
Melted Gummybear
steve
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post apocalyptic racing Empty Post apocalyptic racing Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 am

steve

I had an idea about 4 months ago of a fun racer where you drive around a post apocalyptic landscape while everything blowes up around you. It would use the lbp2 competitive cam so each player has a seperate screen. Destruvtion could be triggered if the player drives into certain objects or push them into others. Fire and gas looks amazing with the new engine and this would make good use of them. Ill make most in lbp1 with special d and add logic , materials etc when 2 arrives. The beta will help give a good idea of the possibilities for top down racing. affraid < MERD.

2Post apocalyptic racing Empty Re: Post apocalyptic racing Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 am

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Sounds pretty awesome steve! Good luck!
I hope to be participating in the beta with you.

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

3Post apocalyptic racing Empty Re: Post apocalyptic racing Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 am

steve

If you are already in the current beta you will automatically be in the LBP2 beta.

4Post apocalyptic racing Empty Re: Post apocalyptic racing Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 am

FlameAtNight

Isn't that called Motorstorm Apocolypse? tongue

Good luck though. It sounds cool!

5Post apocalyptic racing Empty Re: Post apocalyptic racing Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 am

steve

YES THEY COPIED MY IDEA Sad. NOOBS >:{

6Post apocalyptic racing Empty Re: Post apocalyptic racing Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:54 am

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

steve wrote:YES THEY COPIED MY IDEA Sad. NOOBS >:{

:O
That is utter blasphemy!
I'm sure you will make it better than them anyways.

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

7Post apocalyptic racing Empty Re: Post apocalyptic racing Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 pm

plasmavore

plasmavore

I like this concept, good luck! Wink

8Post apocalyptic racing Empty Re: Post apocalyptic racing Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Sounds cool!
Will players be able to choose between different vehicles? That would make it really awesome.

I'm going to give the racing genre a go in LBP2 as well, it's going to be a little different to the usual types though Wink

9Post apocalyptic racing Empty Re: Post apocalyptic racing Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:11 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

I really like the sound of this! I think it would make good use of LBP2's new tools.

10Post apocalyptic racing Empty Re: Post apocalyptic racing Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:30 am

Sage

Sage

I think you could make very good use of the new smoke machines and camera angles with this.

I would really like to see where this ends up. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum