Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Wondering

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just Wondering Empty Just Wondering Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:28 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

This isn't asking for help but it is a question, directed towards the community here.

I was just wondering if anyone, like me, has checked in here everyday to see if anything has happened. So are you as crazy as me?

I don't like seeing this place so quiet Sad

bounce

You keep on bouncin' li'l fella Crying or Very sad

2Just Wondering Empty Re: Just Wondering Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:56 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Yea, I've been checking here...

Well... It looked like we were going to get ourselves an HTML person to help the site... but I don't think Melted_Gummybear is here anymore. And now it's so quiet, I think the HTML person gave up on waiting.

I think this site has died for real this time... Sad

Which stinks because I was looking forward to being in a community apart from LBPC, whose main focus would be towards LBP2.

(I would attempt at creating another LBP2 forum, but I don't know a thing about making one. Especially one that looks good.)

3Just Wondering Empty Re: Just Wondering Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 pm

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Melted does seem to pop in every now and then, judging by his 'last visit' info.

This site has definitely died, but, I think I'm just too much of an optimist to take it of my bookmarked list. Hopefully it'll come alive again when LBP2 releases.

4Just Wondering Empty Re: Just Wondering Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:04 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Hopefully... I'll keep it on my bookmarked list as well...

We just need more people here. Maybe we should recruit.

5Just Wondering Empty Re: Just Wondering Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:06 pm

k-ceron

hey if melted doesnt come back i do need a team to create an awesome site i know the coding i just need help with ideas and design so if anybody is interested then send me an email :] sorry for putting alot of messages everywhere i just really want to do this bounce

6Just Wondering Empty Re: Just Wondering Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:37 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

haha its ok. if we cannot get in contact with MG soon, starting a new site might be a good idea. i don't know too much about coding or anything, but i would be willing to help with ideas if we end up creating a new site.

7Just Wondering Empty Re: Just Wondering Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:31 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

k-ceron wrote:hey if melted doesnt come back i do need a team to create an awesome site i know the coding i just need help with ideas and design so if anybody is interested then send me an email :] sorry for putting alot of messages everywhere i just really want to do this bounce

I would gladly help with ideas and especially design. Btw I'll try and find you a link to all the LBP2 images when I get the time.

8Just Wondering Empty Re: Just Wondering Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:36 pm

k-ceron

Cool thanks that would help alot Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum