Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creating Help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creating Help Empty Creating Help Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:52 am

sealteamrake

Okay i'm a new creator and i've got the idea of create mode but there are some things that i'm not getting that i was hoping somebody here could help me with. So in some of the community levels and even in some of the story levels there are over head camera views i was wondering how this is done?

2Creating Help Empty Re: Creating Help Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:45 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

I am sorry to inform you, but this site has been dead for a while. However, a few people who were a part of this community for a brief time are working to bring you guys a new site. So be on the look out! Wink

I'll probably post the name of the site here once it is completed.

3Creating Help Empty Re: Creating Help Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 am

vezonfan01

well Sad you guys are not going to try to raise this site back up?

4Creating Help Empty Re: Creating Help Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

The owner of this site has decided not to continue on with it. The people in charge of creating a new site are people from the community and were not originally a part of the staff here.

So no, I don't see much of a chance for this site anymore. Once the new site is up, it will have a forum though.

5Creating Help Empty Re: Creating Help Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 pm

vezonfan01

ok thats stinks good luck with the new site though Wink

6Creating Help Empty Re: Creating Help Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:58 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Thanks! Much appreciated! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum