Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creator and Level Hearts?

+2
kyllian1212
SR20DETDOG
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Creator and Level Hearts? Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:18 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

This is more a question than a suggestion which leads me to a suggestion.

Question
I noticed that we have 'Creator Hearts' and 'Level Hearts' I'm just wondering what these are.

Suggestion
A site question isn't really appropriate in a suggestion forum. So how about a Site Help section?

2Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:52 pm

kyllian1212

Maybe each time you post,you'll get creator heart,and also maybe more the post is long,more you will get points.
For levels one,i dont know.

(for exemple,a post that is like mine will make you get 2/3 points,and some words/not big post will just do 1/2 points.)

3Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:46 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Hmm... This feature is very confusing to me...

4Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Sage

Sage

Moved to appropriate forum.

5Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:23 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Sage wrote:Moved to appropriate forum.

Lol. Well now we have a help/questions forum, but what about the "creator hearts" and "level hearts"? Basketball

6Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

I'll try and get to that ASAP Smile

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

7Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:02 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Cool, this site help section popped up quickly Very Happy

I'm still not sure what creator and level hearts represent though Neutral

8Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:07 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Yea this is a very puzzling mystery... :/

9Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

This issue will be resolved by the end of today hopefully!

10Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Sage

Sage

Issue? Are you also uncertain on exactly what these numbers mean?

11Creator and Level Hearts? Empty Re: Creator and Level Hearts? Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:59 am

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

No xD
It's reputation and thanks points.
I am trying to figure out how I would implement a bar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum