Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My LBP2 beta level - Clash of the Little Big Titans

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Hello Everybody! I have been lucky enough to be on the LBP2 beta, and wanted to share one of my beta levels. It's called ' Clash of the Little Big Titans' and it's currently on youtube (although I wish I had a better quality video camera). Embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WBy0ONYf3k

I'm currently loving the sackbots! They are a great new addition, aswell as some of the other new tools - the controlinator, grabinator,grappling hook, etc! I didn't think MM would be able to top LBP1, but they have in every way!

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Nice! I'm liking the sackbots! Smile Definitely adds a lot to the whole gameplay experience.

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Thanks for looking! The sackbots are great -I'm one of their biggest fans! Lol! They've made the logic a little easier to understand in LBP2 also- Still a struggle for a technophobe like me, but it helps a lot.
Nice to meet you ShamgarBlade. I will try out your Draconia Cave level tomorrow - it looks really good.

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Thanks! My level is not for LBP2 though. You can go play it on LBP1 if you want. Smile Oh, this reminds me, are you able to play any of the LBP1 levels from the community on the beta right now? I live in NA and I'm not even sure if I'll get in the beta or not yet.

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Wow, your levels are really great! Excellent platformers. They must've taken a lot of work? I agree with a comment made on one of your levels though, in that I also can't believe you haven't had more plays and hearts! I've given you 5* and hearted you cheers

Sadly, my biggest let down is that I'm not very good with the technical stuff. On the LBP2 beta, many of the tutorials aren't active and so it's trial and error -for me thats a nightmare Crying or Very sad I spend hours just trying to get something silly to work. I'll get there in the end though.
Maybe when LBP2 comes out, we could start a help thread and give each other technical help - there's loads of new logic to play with, and many users like me will be desperate for the help of others!

The community LBP1 levels aren't currently on the beta, but they will be on the actual game when released. However, all your moon levels do get copied to the beta moon, and you can republish them on the beta. It's great because you can add some of the new stuff to your existing levels!
Here's hoping you get a beta code - It's a shame the NA codes haven't gone out yet. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Haha thanks. Smile I hope I get in, but if I don't, I'll just wait for the real game to come out.

Oh! And I'm happy you liked my levels! Smile I'm currently working on a sequel to the cave level.

two worlds

two worlds

aww i want the darn beta too Sad

Karnaksow

Karnaksow

goodgirl_arcee wrote:
Sadly, my biggest let down is that I'm not very good with the technical stuff.

I'm sure we can help if you ask. I'm just starting to get round to working out how many of the new stuff works. There are many ways to make something that has a purpose and works how you want it to.

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Thanks for that Karnaksow - it's always nice to know there is help at hand Smile By the way, I love your 'Lara Croft' sackgirl outfit!

I've changed my 'Clash of the Little Big Titans' level since my youtube video. I'm very happy with my new pegasus - he took a while to get just right but it was worth it! I managed to get the new logic thing going. I guess it's all about practice and experimentation - you never know what you can do until you try! lol
cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum