Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

This site is officially Dead

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This site is officially Dead Empty This site is officially Dead Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

`nuff said

2This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:36 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Well, I just don't think it is getting enough exposure. Also, there are a few things that could be improved.

3This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:17 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Yea, for one a more active Admin.
(Although he could be on while im off and just not contribute to the site)

4This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:03 am

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

I apologize, all of my help decided to stop helping, like my HTML encoder and Java worker.
It seems nobody in the LittleBigPlanet community actually DOES know anything about it -_-
Well if anyone can get me an HTML and Java guy, I am sure we will have it back up and running!

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

5This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/
Worlds greatest coders live on that site, you should be able to find one for free.

6This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

I took a look at that site, and it looks promising! I'm sure there is someone on there who loves LBP like we do. Smile

7This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

I don't think the site is dead, I think it hasn't come alive yet. I'm no expert on forums but I would assume very few forums ever became a major success from the get go.

I reckon if MG can keep this place looking good keep content up to date even if it seems for no-one, then I think this place will pick up. LBP2's release date is just around a corner now and with it will come a whole lot of new LBP fans who will be looking for a place to talk about everything LBP. And some stuff that's not Razz.

Btw sorry to hear about you're HTML and Java guys leaving MG.

8This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 am

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Alright guys, I'm hoping to get this up and running soon!
Thank you all!

9This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:52 am

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Nooooooo, it's not dead.Crying or Very sad It's a promising new site that's just getting started. Let's remember the sayings - 'Rome wasn't built in a day' & 'Everything comes to those who wait'.
It can be great, but we've got to help - lets spread the word and get some good topics going. Lets promote more levels - if you've put hard work into a LBP level, then promote it on here! Get more plays, ask opinions or get help with creator niggles!
I will try to video my other LBP2 beta levels -I'm not the best creator, but it'll give anyone not on the beta a taste of what's to come.

Come on guys! This could be the start of something really good!

10This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:36 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

@goodlace_girl
There has been like no posts on this forum for atleast 4 days before you came, it seems a though this thread brought everyone back

11This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

TheChannel wrote:@goodlace_girl
There has been like no posts on this forum for atleast 4 days before you came, it seems a though this thread brought everyone back

Lol. Very true. I think most people were just sitting around waiting for someone to speak up. We gotta keep this place lively!

bounce cyclops Basketball lol! afro cheers affraid tongue Razz

12This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:20 am

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Very Happy Cool!! You guys are really great! king Do you know whats really good about this site not being quite so busy yet? You can ask or post a topic on anything and not get shouted down because it's already been asked or posted a hundred times before!
Lets take advantage of this and talk about everything LBP!

Woooo hooo - let's get this party started!cheers
Very Happy flower

13This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:20 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

@GG (aka goodgirl)

That's true, I bet there's more advantages as well. For one we'll all get to see how this site grows and develops. that will be interesting.

I'm on school holidays atm so I'll see if I can get some interesting topics started and get this forum a li'l more active Smile

14This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Woo! Hooray! Yippie! Lol.

Let's get this party started! Uh huh, oh yea. bounce

15This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

Haha,
everyone, don't be afraid to tell your friends and spread news around LittleBigPlanet!
And as someone above posted, don't be afraid to request boards that you think would help!

And hey, I tried that one site and nobody seemed interested, I would LOVE for someone to refer some HTML encoders to us.

16This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:19 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

You didnt try hard enough, maybe you were in the wrong section, that site is reliable and full of Coders

17This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

I posted in Help Wanted section.
I just posted in HTML dept.

18This site is officially Dead Empty Re: This site is officially Dead Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Seeing as this thread has no became usless due to activity in the forum I now lock this thread once GummyBear allows mods to moderate this part of the forum.

EDIT: And it is locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]