Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

This site is now dead.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1This site is now dead. Empty This site is now dead. Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:59 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Sorry, but I don't see this heading anywhere... I check here almost everyday to see if anyone has posted anything and.... nothing. I must say, I am a little disappointed. For a second there, I thought we had found an HTML person, but I guess not. I thought this site was really heading somewhere. 100 members, about 10 to 15 were active, it was nice to have a small little community. Anyways... that it what I have to say. G'day. Neutral

2This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

It feels as if it's just turned into somewhere that you and I can chat. I think I'll just wait and see what happens come LBP2's release.

3This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:40 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Lol. So true. I'm kind of sad there are no mods around here to speak up...

4This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Sage

Sage

ShamgarBlade wrote:Lol. So true. I'm kind of sad there are no mods around here to speak up...

/speaks up

Yeah, I find it very sad that nobody posts anymore...

It got a little jolt of hope that one day everyone was posting, but other than that... Sad

I hope this site picks itself up eventually...

5This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:27 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Haha thanks. Wink

Hopefully it does pick up. We need more active people though. 3 people is not enough. Sad

6This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:58 pm

k-ceron

I am an HTML, CSS3, Javascript, Flash, and many more other languages coder. I can help create an awesome site but the only problem is i cant get artwork for lbp and you guys seem to have so much. I can help out and bring alot of traffic here email me and I could get started on reviving this beautiful website!! Thanks by the way email is k-ceron@live.com

7This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:12 pm

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Hazzah!

This is great news. I know of place were you can get lots of great, high quality, LBP2 art and images. So that's no problem at all.

Hopefully MeltedG sees this. I'll try to get his attention anyway. Looks like we may have spoken too soon.

8This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:18 pm

k-ceron

cool im excited Smile

9This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:30 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Yes, this is very good news. We need Melted_Gummybear to see this however. If anyone could get in touch with him, that would be fantastic! Anyone friends with him on LBPC or PSN?

10This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:35 pm

k-ceron

Im gonna be on here for awhile so if you have any questions for me im more than happy to respond Very Happy

11This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:58 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

I am kind of interested in what experience you have had so far in respect to coding! Have you done any other sites? (BTW, MG is the guy who is in charge here... He has been a little inactive though. I'm trying to get in contact with him to let him know you are here.)

12This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:03 pm

k-ceron

well i created these sites:
fitnessandfunbootcamp.com
thegymsouthbay.com
and i still have others that i am still working on but arent completely finished :
eduliance.netai.net
cercon.vacau.com
and there are others that are not up yet
I know HTML CSS3 Javascript ASP Flash Photoshop and much more things
I have been wanting to get my hands dirty with some more fun websites like this here and have many ideas but i do need help with design ideas also im gonna be on the chat Smile

13This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:30 pm

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

I tried to see if MG's e-mail was here somewhere. It seems it isn't but I sent him a visitor message.

Out of curiosity k-ceron, do you have any Photoshop or Flash stuff you could put up? I've been teaching myself some Photoshop recently and intend on trying my hand at some Flash animation in the next couple of weeks.

14This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:38 pm

k-ceron

well all of my stuff are on a seperate hard drive at my dads house but once i can i will Smile

15This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:57 pm

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Thanks, can't wait to see 'em Smile

16This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 pm

k-ceron

Need Help! Do you think this would look good as craftworld site? http://www.littlebigplanet.com/images/assets/shared/concept_art/community_mock3.jpg with the creator hearts from here and all that jazz intergrated together?

17This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:28 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

I think it would look pretty nifty and I'd be happy with that.

Ultimately it's up to MeltedGummybear though, hopefully he comes online.

18This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:34 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

maybe I should message MG on PSN... I'm sure I can get his psn (it's probably the same). Anyways, I'll do that tomoro. I'm very tired, unless anyone else wants to message him on PSN?

19This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:40 pm

k-ceron

Took the liberty of starting the site and I will post it up as soon as its done and maybe once MG comes back he could tell me if he would want it as craft-world Smile

20This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:12 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

hopefully he comes back. if not, then I wouldn't mind beginning a new site altogether

21This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 am

k-ceron

well if he doesnt im gonna need help with designing and ideas but for now I'm making it lbp2 style and hopefully littlebigplanet.me doesnt overpower it alot but for now it would be fun to have and be part of I was thinking naming it littlebigcosmos.com or littlebigcraftworld.com what do you think?

22This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Hmm, littlebigcosmos.com sounds cool! lbp.me should not cause too much of a problem. especially if you can find a way to make lbp.me a part of the site.

Just out of curiosity, will the site you are working on still be a forum with an administrator and mods?

23This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 pm

k-ceron

yes but theres gonna be more than that like an explore section for people to look for cool levels to play and also a guide to making objects and scenes and other stuff and maybe some games for people to play and earn points and then be able to get some objects for the game with the points and much more.. If you have any ideas then let me know cause I want to integrate them to the site before putting it up Smile

24This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:20 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

wow. all of that sounds great! what you've said there is already way beyond what i was thinking. i would be thrilled to see something like that! I think once we draw some fantastic creators to the site, maybe we could start a tutorials page. or perhaps that could just be a part of the forum. maybe there could be some customization options for each member, maybe their own page as well

25This site is now dead. Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:27 pm

k-ceron

yeah i was thinking about that and well all this could be done soon but i still need images

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum