Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beta Patch 1.01

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beta Patch 1.01 Empty Beta Patch 1.01 Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:11 pm

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Posted by Tom Molecule

Game Crashed in the POD when the player was left idle

Game Crashed when tweaking a Sackbot or note when running in a non-English language

Game Crashed when a large amount of water droplets were allowed to fall into the water

Music in the POD could become stuck on a loop

The player could get caught in the camera if they recorded a Sackbot with a magic mouth containing a cutscene

Playstation keyboard left an arrow cursor on the which some issues scrolling through Popit

The Jet Cheetah toy is now working properly!

User becoming stuck if a client joins the game while the host is in a magic mouth speech

Fixed the In/Out Mover

Added a Grappling Hook in the final checkpoint in Tower of Whoop

Stopped players being able to walk outside the level boundaries in the Tutorials

Fixed balancing issue in Block Drop/Super Block Drop that gave some Users an advantage over others

Corrects names of objects and costumes that were named 'some kind of object' (this fix will be only visible in newly created profiles)

Fixed various Backwards Compatibility issues

Mm Picks now display in the right order
...And Lots more!

The US teams are working to client on the store and emails out -no dates but we'll give you news when we have it."

The patch is 836MB

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum