Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official LBP2 Videos Thread

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official LBP2 Videos Thread Empty Official LBP2 Videos Thread Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:02 pm

plasmavore

plasmavore

Below are (most of) the various videos we have had so far for LittleBigPlanet 2. Please feel free to contribute and add any videos we may have missed below so we can add them to this post. Thank you Smile

Trailers:
LittleBigPlanet 2 Debut Trailer
LittleBigPlanet 2 Story Trailer
LittleBigPlanet 2 Adventure Trailer

Walkthroughs
E3 Show Floor Demo
Alex Evans LBP2 E3 2010 3 Part Walkthrough
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3

More coming soon guys, stay tuned! Smile Again, post new videos below to be edited into this first post.

3Official LBP2 Videos Thread Empty Re: Official LBP2 Videos Thread Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:25 pm

plasmavore

plasmavore

I was actually going to post those as a giant playlist at a later date. Smile

4Official LBP2 Videos Thread Empty Re: Official LBP2 Videos Thread Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Sage

Sage

Yeah, I was just thinking that those would probably fit in more with a general "LBP2 videos" thread, considering they aren't really "official".

5Official LBP2 Videos Thread Empty Re: Official LBP2 Videos Thread Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 pm

plasmavore

plasmavore

By 'Official' I mean the thread is official, not the videos :p

This is the only thread to post new videos etc, which will keep the forums ncie and tidy. How do we pin threads? I think this thread could use a pin Smile

6Official LBP2 Videos Thread Empty Re: Official LBP2 Videos Thread Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 pm

tanrockstan34

Admin
Admin

Are you finding these from the LBPC thread(s)? If you are I think you should post a link and give credit.

7Official LBP2 Videos Thread Empty Re: Official LBP2 Videos Thread Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

That isn't really necessary, everyone found them from different spots Wink

So the only person who deserves credit is the publisher of the video.

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

8Official LBP2 Videos Thread Empty Re: Official LBP2 Videos Thread Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:17 am

plasmavore

plasmavore

I wasn't actually finding them from the LBPC thread.
I was searching 'LittleBigPlanet 2' into YouTube and picking the most important ones.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum