Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your favourite thing(s) about LBP2?

+2
thejollyrajah
SR20DETDOG
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

As simple as that, what's your favourite feature? I'm not putting a poll 'cause there's just too much Smile

I don't have the beta myself but I'm really looking forward to the Controlinator (aka direct control seat)the most. One of things I was always trying to do in LBP was give the player as many controls as possible, although usually failing in my attempts tongue except for one time Very Happy. I was always trying to do this because I usually wanted to keep the player out of sight as I liked to make games never released any though.

The next thing I'm really looking forward to is microchips and logic. For the same reason above really.

I'm also really looking forward to holographic, or vacuum, material, the music maker and sackbots but not as much as the above two.

Oh man I posted THIS in the wrong place too Sad

thejollyrajah

The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

The controlinator and sequencer are my faves. Can't wait to create retro games with the tools. I have the beta, but I can't seem to focus long enough to construct anything publish worthy.

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

I love sackbots! They add much more life to a level!

The Controlinator is great- control sackbots with it, make racing games, use it to bring your creations to life. I've recently changed my 'Clash of the Little Big Titans' level using this! Pegasus has been remade and is controlled by controlinator - he can now fly through the air sooooo smoothly! flower

The creatinator - This is a good idea! An emitter you wear on your head! Not for the fashion conscious sackboy though! Looks rather large! Good for firing things at enemies!

The movie camera - Good idea, could be better! It would be nice if it could actually record scenes and save them, so you could add many recorded scenes together. At the moment you have to set lots of them up on a level to capture something exactly as it happens (like live t.v). Not good if say your programmed sackbot has run off 3 seconds before the filming starts! LOL. Can be used to make movies instead of games though! Takes some practice. I'm just working on one for tonights test night -arrghh! lol!

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Would you be able to post a video of your movie up here some time?

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Yes, I'd love to! It's going on tonight ( hopefully) because it's a test night for Movie clips. I just need to finish making the music for it and add a few details! I should then be able to video it for you guys Very Happy

I forgot to mention that another cool feature is that you can make your own music - not too good for the musically talentless like me! But it would be great on a forum like this to maybe request music from more talented members!

Wow, an idea!! When LBP2 comes out, we could start a sort of 'Swap shop', where you can swap created items with others. We could do this with logic items, music and other stuff! It could really help creators out with their level problems, if they can request an item or help from others! cheers

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Cool can't wait for the video, though it's pretty late here already in Aus so I'll have to watch it tomorrow.

Also, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
That idea about the 'swap shop' was the first thing I was going to make on LBP2. I honestly thought no-one else was going to think of the idea, I mean it's taken this long already tongue. Mine was mainly going to include music maybe sackbots (costumes and recorded actions) and I thought about including logic but I'm sure someone like Incinerator22 would do I better job of collecting logic pieces than me.

In the level each piece of music would have it's own 'section'. These 'sections' would, obviously, include a sample of the music as well as giving credit to the creator, a link to the creator's level, and the 'section' would be styled to fit the theme of the music. So a really dark themed piece of music would have a 'section' with lots of fire for example.

I actually started setting something,like this up in the original LBP. Instead of music though it was for cutouts of sackboys and sackgirls. I called it The Cutout Collection. There was a good amount of support for it and I got a lot of people on-board who said they would happily donate cutouts they'd made to add to the collection. It never happened though Sad I just didn't have the time to run it properly.

Since I'll be out of school come LBP2 I'll have the time to actually get something going this time Very Happy

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Here's my video link. The quality is a bit pants, but it's the best I can do on my lil phone!LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iCMBg4fscs

Oh wow, you had that idea! flower You'd probably be really good at it. I'm not that good with the logic! I need other people to swap good things with me!!!

Melted Gummybear

Melted Gummybear
Admin
Admin

I lol'd hard xD
Great job!

https://craftworld.forumotion.net

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

that movie was so... sadistic yet so cute at the same time, I love it Razz

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Thanks guys! Just so you know, I don't feel any ill will towards fluffy animals!lol!

Wow @ Melted Gummybear! Your movie is a genius way of promoting the site! I would never have thought of doing something like that, but OMG it's brilliant! And free advertising to everyone playing the beta! You could be seriously onto something with that.cheers

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Sackbots look like an amazing new feature.

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

The sackbots look great!

What I am most excited about honestly is the cutscene camera! I can't wait to make some movies! Very Happy

TheChannel

TheChannel
The Alliance (Mods)
The Alliance (Mods)

Cutscenes do look pretty cool. More story driven games will make me happy. Smile
With the direct control seat I can only imagine what Sheven will come up with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum