Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is ready for LBP2??

+4
UpintheDC
ShamgarBlade
kyllian1212
Tyler_stewart
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Who is ready for LBP2?? Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Tyler_stewart

Tyler_stewart

Are you ready for the most epic game of all time?? I found this count down site the other day. Tells you when November 16th with arrive by the second! Shows how excited i am cheers

http://www.videogamecountdown.com/PLAYSTATION-3/LittleBigPlanet-2

2Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:45 pm

kyllian1212

NOOOOOOOO...
I cant wait 77 Days D:

3Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Tyler_stewart

Tyler_stewart

kyllian1212 wrote:NOOOOOOOO...
I cant wait 77 Days D:

In the mean time...play LBP1!

4Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:44 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Can't wait! Smile I plan to be playing it the first day it comes out!

5Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Tyler_stewart

Tyler_stewart

ShamgarBlade wrote:Can't wait! Smile I plan to be playing it the first day it comes out!

I actually got it pre-ordered for release date delivery Exclamation

6Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:18 am

UpintheDC

UpintheDC

Im probably gonna order the Collectors Edition.

Only if I could invent a time machine that would take me to the day it comes out...

7Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:31 am

Tommy012345

Tommy012345

Now!

8Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 am

Tyler_stewart

Tyler_stewart

UpintheDC wrote:Im probably gonna order the Collectors Edition.

Only if I could invent a time machine that would take me to the day it comes out...

Then you would miss all the days in between What a Face What if you accidentally for some reason decided to candle your order in between that date!

9Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 pm

kyllian1212

Me,ill get it at my birthday,the 12 december.

10Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:24 am

plasmavore

plasmavore

Wow, that many days?
It does seem logical, what with it being over two months away (so will be over at least 61 days).
Unfortunately, I live in the UK, and we have not yet had either a release date, or news on the collector's edition. (Unless we did will I was away for two weeks at the end of August)

11Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty poop Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Tyler_stewart

Tyler_stewart

plasmavore wrote:Wow, that many days?
It does seem logical, what with it being over two months away (so will be over at least 61 days).
Unfortunately, I live in the UK, and we have not yet had either a release date, or news on the collector's edition. (Unless we did will I was away for two weeks at the end of August)

Yeah you missed some information!
http://www.gamerzines.com/gamescom/ps3/europe-receive-littlebigplanet-2-collector-edition-preorder-incentives-included/
Other than CE confirmed for UK, ive seen nothing else for you guys Neutral

12Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:10 am

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Oh no, the release is now January 2011! Crying or Very sad
They need a bit more time before release -probably the fault of us beta testers reporting all the bugs and stuff. Awwwww! The website does say that they are going to find a way to give more people a taste of LBP2 before release though - maybe it'll be beta's for everyone soon? Yay!
Ooooooo, the suspense!!

13Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:46 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Lol. Yeah, can't wait! Smile

I'm sad it's been delayed, but then again... I don't want a glitchy game that gets updated everyday.

14Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:05 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Lol
I think I'm probably the only person who is all round happy that it's being delayed.

Mainly because I don't have a PS3 atm so I can't even play LBP and I won't get one until Christmas. So now I won't be left behind and have to watch everyone else enjoying it.

Selfish? Sure, but I'm happy none the less Very Happy

15Who is ready for LBP2?? Empty Re: Who is ready for LBP2?? Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:07 am

goodgirl_arcee

goodgirl_arcee

Ah, nothing wrong with being selfish. If it were me, I'd feel the same way too Twisted Evil

Yes, there are many glitches at the moment on the beta - as much as I love LBP, I wouldn't want these in the actual game! It will be worth the wait! And all good things come to those who wait! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum