Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSS, HTML, and Java coders?

Well, I have almost given up! I really need some people who can do this and help the site.

If we can't get any coders soon, we won't be able to fix the site up to par.

So I am in high hopes that soon we get some, or we can't progress any further, all I have for now guys! Bye!!

Also be sure to sign up and look at our creation guide complete with costumes, tools, and everything LBP2 related!

You are not connected. Please login or register

This site is now dead.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:18 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

27This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 pm

k-ceron

Thanks soooo much I needed this Very Happy k cool now production is back on track!!

28This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:36 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

You welcome! Smile

29This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:22 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Argh!

Where did you find that link to the fansite kit!? I've been looking all over for it Mad Ah well, k-ceron has it now, so that's all that really matters.

On an unrelated note, this thread has been marked as 'Popular' only a couple of days ago I thought I may never have seen such a thing.

30This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Bahahaha! Just noticed that! Wow... I've never seen that before.

31This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:42 pm

k-ceron

the site im building is looking pretty good now and i cant wait to put it up but need to make some more modifications before i complete it Smile

32This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Very cool. I can't wait to see it!

33This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:54 pm

k-ceron

this is the intro Smile but its not finished cause it needs some more styling http://littlebigcreators.host22.com
and the login doesnt work either yet

34This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 pm

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account. Since we check over 100 websites per day, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get an email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor, please come back later.

Aww Sad
I guess I'll just check back later.

35This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm

k-ceron

darn that happens when there are more than 3 different new people that view the site :/ but it will be back up in awhile but im still working on the rest

36This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:29 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Hey k-ceron, have you made contact with MG yet? The reason I ask is because have not seen him post here yet.

37This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 pm

k-ceron

yeah he told me that this site might not be able to make it but we could work on some problems and i told him of the site im making and if he wants to be an administrator, is he a beta tester? and also how about you guys are part of the staff as well it would really help to have others help with the administration on the site so i dont have to do all myself Smile thanks tell me if you want to and i will make you an administrator account

38This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Sure, I'll be willing to be a mod type person. I'd be willing to check up on the site to see if it is running smoothly and that no "bad" stuff is being posted. I already kind of feel like a mod here lol. Are there any requirements you feel are needed to be part of the staff?

Edit: I'm pretty sure Melted_Gummybear is a LBP2 Beta Tester. I am in the beta as well.

39This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:32 pm

k-ceron

Well i do but I know you fit into it, here:
1. Knowledge of LBP and LBP2
2. Understanding the Rules and Code of Conduct for LBC Fansite (this will be very easy to learn I will have it in the simplest layout with pictures so nobody reading it will be bored haha)
3. Ability to distinguish levels between Action Adventure Puzzle ect.
4. Ability to have fun! Very Happy
Also since you are one of the first administrators, you and SR20DetDog ( if he wants to be an administrator as well) are promoted to MVS - Most Valuable Sackboy/girl there will be 5 MVS they have almost full control of the site for Good Grief purposes and other things that will be very fun. As well after the first month I will award you with Certificate of Site Administration, and many others Smile by the way I run a graphic design company I am the chairman Smile a few employees ( all students )

40This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:41 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

1. Pretty good on that! Always learning though. (I'm not the best at LBP logic. I am very good at visuals however.)
2. Hahaha, I like following rules. Wink
3. Check
4. Ahhhh yea.

Very cool. Also, before you "sign me on", does age matter? I am a senior in high school at the moment (Wouldn't expect that from my avatar huh?). If this is a problem, then it's ok. Would not hurt my feelings at all. Wink

41This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:48 pm

k-ceron

its all good I am pretty young myself haha and there are no age requirements I just need to know that there will be no fooling around as long as you arent in middle school cause thats a little more tougher but i see you are mature to handle this so its all good Very Happy
Well I am gonna need you email address to send you your account information and a little handbook on how to get started Smile and just wondering whats gonna be your major?

42This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:52 pm

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

Major in college? I'm not exactly sure yet, but I am thinking along the lines of engineering or graphic design. Smile I'll send you my email in a pm.

43This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:53 pm

k-ceron

oh cool do you have a facebook maybe we could talk about some graphic design or engineering cause im on the same path Smile

44This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:03 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

I used to have one. I was a rebel and stopped using it about a year ago. Mainly because I was pressured to give it up by my parents because of the stuff they had learned from a security meeting at their job lol. But that's cool! We can find another way to talk

45This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 am

k-ceron

ok cool if you can get a hotmail account it would be the most easiest Smile and you already know my email

46This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:05 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Well the sites working now. Looks pretty good so far, not that here's much to see at the moment. Does the login work yet?

Also I would love to be an admin. Like Shamgar I'm also a senior in highschool, or was, and still is, kind of. My graduation is tonight and as of Friday I won't be a student any more.

1. I've got loads of LBP knowledge, not so much LBP2, I'm not in the beta unfortunately.
2. I've been on multiple LBP fansites since January, I left most as they didn't appeal to me much.
3. That's easy enough.
4. Fun's my middle name! Well, it's actually Robert but, whatever.

EDIT: I'll send you my email via PM like Shamgar.

47This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:08 am

k-ceron

Cool you are in but im gonna go to sleep so pm your email and you will get an email regarding how to get started and account information Smile check back here tomorrow for more updates and congrats on graduation

48This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 am

SR20DETDOG

SR20DETDOG

Great!

It's good to see we're actually getting somewhere with this.

And thanks Smile

49This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:14 am

ShamgarBlade

ShamgarBlade

sweet! congrats on graduation! I'm only half way through the school year... grrr.

SR20DETDOG wrote:Great!

It's good to see we're actually getting somewhere with this.

I know right? Wink I'm very excited.

50This site is now dead. - Page 2 Empty Re: This site is now dead. Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 pm

k-ceron

Check it out I got the domain today Smile Still working on it though sorry but it will be finished as soon as december Very Happy the domain is littlebigcosmos.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum